Chile #1 is an Enchanted Butterfly

Chile #2 is a Purple Unicorn (Why yes, she IS going to Candy Mountain. Why do you ask?)
Chile #3 is Peter from Narnia, complete with Aslan.
So there's my eclectic brood. The plan is to eat the Pumpkin Stew, go beg for candy for a couple of hours, come home and gorge on candy, play Wii and slip into a sugar coma. Sounds like a good time, no?
Happy Halloweening!!!
-Apple
6 comments:
Cuteness. I love it!
Sounds like a great time. Way to go MOm :)
I hope you all had a ghoulishly good time. Cheers Apple!!
How cute! I LOVE the Enchanted Butterly. I'm sure they had a GREAT time!
We had a great time out begging. The Chiles even gave away some of their candy to houses whose bowl's had already been emptied. Are they givers or what???
I had a good time as well following them around with my adult coffee beverage in my Tinkerbell cup in hand. I also saw some cool decorating ideas to store away for next year!
She went to candy mountain. That is hilarious. Candy mountain Charlie!
Post a Comment