Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Here I am...

Hi everyone! I know, it's been like 4 months since I posted last. Here's a few things that've been going on.

1. Our home computer died just before Christmas. Since I'm unemployed we don't really have the resources to fix this. So, I rely on the library to do email and other computer-y things. My blog is very low on the totem pole of priorities. But, I do miss you guys!

2. Job hunting sucks! I'm looking at lots of different things, not just ministry. So, if anyone in the Charlotte, NC area is looking to hire, please let me know. I have tons of Admin experience.

3. Chile #2 & #3 are in BB. They have been playing every Sat for the last 3 months. It's very fun to watch these little people play. Needless to say, the rules are very relaxed (travelling, double dribbling). It's more about getting used to the game and teamwork.

That's all for now. I'll see if I can do better with keeping up with this.

-Apple

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea! You're back! And when a computer dies, it's a sad thing indeed. And I remember the days when my boys, when they were little, took up every spare time of mine going to BB practice, Baseball practice, football practice, soccor practice, and then the games to boot!

I hope you find a job soon. I'm sure you will. The right one will come along eventually.

Lu' said...

I there Apple. Sorry to hear you are job searching. Yuck I dodged that bullet thankfully. Good luck and stick around :)