OK...still hate MACS!!! The click and drag thing and the alt+click thing didn't work!!! SO, no pics today either. Bite me.
Since I am on vacation this week, we're going with vacationing for our theme. Now, these aren't particularly funny or thought provoking, I just want to know.
Would you rather......
vacation somewhere warm and tropical like the Caribbean?
OR
vacation somewhere really cold like Iceland?
Things to consider: tan lines, activities, hot springs, frostbite
And, NO, I am not at either one of these places...not even close :(
Happy Pondering!
-Apple
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Excuse me! Duh?
Warm, half naked or
freezing, tons of clothes on.
hmmm.....
Micky-T--well, Apple Hubby is going with Iceland. He hates hot temps, swimming, and shorts. I'm sure there must be others out there like him. I'm not one of them. I'd go with the hot, half-naked people.
Do you have a single button mouse on that Mac? Cause I went and bought a cheap two-button Ligitech mouse for my Mac and I can use the right click.
Anyway, here are two sites that help explain how to "right click" on Macs...
http://www.ehow.com/how_6542_click-mac.html
http://www.tuaw.com/2008/05/28/mac-101-right-click-on-a-laptop/
And I would go to the beach. There are all those bikini babes at the beach!
I just came back from my Caribbean vacation and it was amazing. No way in hell would I rather bundle up and freeze my ass off in some cold climate.
Have you heard of the ice hotel? The whole thing is made of ice and people stay there. Stupid people.
My favorite type of music is from Iceland...Isn't that where Margaritaville and that One Particular Harbor are?
beach please. i did the alaskan cruise and that was like iceland sort of.
I'm going with tropical.... fruity drinks and sexy half nekkidness all over the place!!
Jay--thanks for the help. If I am ever forced to use a MAC again I'll try it out.
Knight--I can't even imagine what an Ice Hotel would be like. I've been a little chilly up here in WI this week!
Doc--I think your dyslexia is kicking in.
Since you didn't say HOT and tropical, I think I'll go there. I'm throwing in the cool island breeze too.
Well now Micky-t in Iceland you could still be half nekkid it would just be in a big comfortable bed with warm soft blankets, a hot toddy and a hot body :)
G--I think you're right. Either way, they're both too cold for me!
Karen--my brother lives in Alaska...in the interior. I don't know how he stands it.
Leighann--I'll take one of each please!
I don't even have to think twice. Give me water and sand ANY day!!!!
Post a Comment