Wednesday, July 9, 2008

W-w-w-w-w-Wednesday Would You Rather

Since I'm off at camp this week, I thought I'd do that as a theme.

Would you rather...



sleep in a nice comfy air-conditioned cabin but have Heather Mills as your cabin mate?



OR




sleep out under the stars with the cast of Yo Gabba Gabba?




Things to consider: snoring, listening to her talk, possibly being clubbed in your sleep, mosquitos, having a party in your tummy.

Happy Pondering!

-Apple

10 comments:

Karen said...

I vote for the cabin with Heather Mills. Those Yo Gabba Gabba things scare me to death. Additionally when Heather falls asleep I could hide her leg...or throw it on the camp fire. How much fun would that be?

Ken said...

Thank you, this is my first glimpse into the world of Yo Gabba Gabba. Weird little buggers huh?
Thank God I grew up watching The Little Rascals and The Three Stooges. Also we had the "real" Saturday morning cartoons.

I'll pick the cabin and bring a whittling knife.

Dana said...

Well, I must disagree! Sleeping with the Yo Gabba Gabba crew lends itself to infinite possibilities!

The Mountain Cat said...

I'd rather beat Yo Gabba Gabba over their heads with Heather's leg.

Jay said...

In the cabin with Heather. She's crazy as hell, but crazy chicks with one leg are kinky. Or at least I would think they are. ;-)

Leighann said...

This one is easy! I'd start out in the cabin, the heat sucks. I'd then wait until the temps drop and Heather falls asleep, take her leg outside and start a campfire with the Yo Gabba Gabba crew. I'd then get them drunk on Rum and have one hell of a bon fire going once they get to drunk dancing and fall in!

Doc said...

I am having a hard time deciding but this that I will have to go with the Yo Gabba Gabba Crew.... I love party in my tummy!

Aunt Becky said...

Heather Mills, too. Yo Gabba Gabba is the pits.

Lu' said...

I've got to have the air conditioning. Heather will have a difficult time being annoying duct taped to a chair and gagged :)

Unknown said...

Ha! What micky-t said. But yea, me too on the Heather Mills thing. If she snores, I'll just knock her out with own leg!