Monday, June 30, 2008

Monday, Monday

Things are looking up a bit around here. My SIL in doing better. The meds seem to be working. I'm still not sure what may come of this but hopefully she will make a full recovery, or at least back to where she was before. The Drs are thinking now that this may have been an infection caused from a root canal she had done a few weeks ago. Her immune system was already compromised from the chemo drugs so it may have just been too much for her body to fight on its own.

Anyway, thanks so much for all the prayers and good thoughts you all sent our way! Apple Hubby and I are back to our original plans. Last night we got to have the Ted's Pizza. It was ALL THAT and more!!! Today for lunch we had deep-fried cheese curds. I don't think I need to eat for the rest of the week! Of course, there is much more food to have so that is just an idle threat. I do need to get my a$$ in gear and go running though.

Tomorrow we have pics with the inlaws. I'll see if I can get some downloaded on the website for ya. We haven't had family pics taken in 20 months so it's time. I'll be sure to put one up of the whole clan so you can see how many of us there really are. Currently there are 27 grandchildren!

On a separate note...I HATE MACS!!! There is no right-click button so how the hell do you save pictures from the net? My father is obsessed with Macs, he has 4, so I have no choice. THEY DON'T WORK RIGHT!!! *end rant*

So anyway, there are no pictures for the post. If someone has a Mac and knows how to save the pics, email me and tell me so I can do it for tomorrow's post.

-Happy Eating!-

Apple

7 comments:

Real Live Lesbian said...

Ok, calm down. :) Mac user here.

Click on the picture on the internet that you want...then just drag it onto your hard drive. We think that's easier. ;)

Fried cheese? I'd be in heaven!

Dana said...

I'm thinking RLL has never had cheese curds - they are to DIE for - and about 8 bazillion calories per serving! But they are worth every single one.

Lu' said...

Here's hoping you SIL continues to improve. I've never had fried cheese curds either???????

As American as Apple Pie said...

RLL--ok, I'll try that tomorrow. I also think I learned that alt + click is the same as a right click.

Dana--absolutely worth every single one!!!

Lu--Thanks! If you ever see fried cheese curds on a menu somewhere ORDER THEM! You won't be disappointed.

Doc said...

As someone who has tried these crumbled up cheese bits they are ok but nothing to die for.

Unknown said...

Fried Cheese Curds? I don't even know what a curd is, but I like fried cheese! LOL

Glad your SIL is doing better!

And honestly, I have never even SEEN a MAC up close so I would have freaking clue!

Acrimony said...

Glad your SIL is doing better.

MACS are EVIL! And Lame. ;)