Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Apple Pie goes to Camp!!!


No, not THAT kind of camp...


I'm headed to camp today, which is where I was supposed to be this whole week. Things got a little fubared (sp?) with SIL's death. UPDATE: Funeral will be next Fri so I am flying to WI next Wed.

Anyway, I'm actually looking forward to this. I love camp! I love the activities and the nature. I will have as much downtime as I choose so it'll be relaxing. I'm looking forward to bonding with the kids. Tomorrow there is a ropes course that I'm excited about. I did one once when I was 14 and it was a blast! I love the zip line!!!

I've got Would you Rather set up to post tomorrow so don't forget to stop by and check. It's a doozy!!! I'm not sure what my internet capabilities will be so I may not be around to comment but don't let that stop you from having fun!


Happy Camping!

-Apple

5 comments:

Doc said...

Have fun at camp.... roast some marshmellows.

Dana said...

I love camp - especially band camp *giggle*

Jay said...

Is it going to be like that camp in the movie "Meatballs?" Cause I would definitely go to that camp! ;-)

As American as Apple Pie said...

Doc - I intend on roasting some wienies cause I like wienies more than mushmallows

Dana - I really like the flute, maybe we can do a duet some time

WNG - I already yell "G" pretty regular, now I have a new reason.

Jay - Showing your age a bit with the "Meatballs" but what a great movie.

Lu' said...

Enjoy camp, zippity doodah.