Monday, June 23, 2008

On My Own


I decided that it's time for me to put on my big-girl pants and create my own blog. So here you go. I'm thankful to Doc & Mt. Cat over at YJKOBT for their patience and allowing me to feast on their host-body. I will still be over there for my weekly contribution, and of course to comment. I'm not sure what I have in mind for this yet but basically whatever comes to me. I will probably have some stuff about my kids and Apple Hubby. I will possibly do a weekly game. I've already found a great "Golden Apple" award to give out!!! You're excited, I know.


Tune in frequently to see what pours forth from my life.

19 comments:

Lu' said...

Hey wouldn't it be great to award the first Golden Apple to your first ever vistitor? Well, wouldn't it? I'm just sayin' I like that phrase, Doc used it over at my place and I've repeated it since. Happy to see your own space in the 'sphere :) I'll be seein you.

Dana said...

w00t! Apple is moving out on her own! Now, may I suggest TMI Tuesday and HNT as absolutely necessary??

Doc said...

LOL - Lu is all about the awards !!!

The Mountain Cat said...

I would like to buy two crumb and one ala mode....congrats AAAAP!

Ken said...

I'm looking for Key Lime, is this the right place? LOL

Doc said...

Suggestion # 1 for your blog - do away with word verification... ROTFL!

Karen said...

Congrats!

Leighann said...

GAH! Word verification!

Who knew you hated us all so much?

As American as Apple Pie said...

Lu--nice try! I won't give up the Golden Apple so easily but I'm excited that you were my first commentor.

Dana--I'm thinking about TMI. HNT will have to wait.

TMC--I DO make awesome pie!

As American as Apple Pie said...

Micky-T--Key Lime might be a little too exotic for me.

As American as Apple Pie said...

Everyone--Sorry about the word verification. I guess I missed the spot where you turn that off. I'll go back and fix. Or try anyway.

As American as Apple Pie said...

Karen--Thanks!

G--I look forward to it!

Leighann--just for you babe.

Unknown said...

I'm gonna add you to my blog roll and I'll be back. I can't wait to start reading about your kids, your hubby, your job!

Jay said...

Finally had enough of them leaving the toilet seat up huh? Well, I don't blame you! LOL ;-)

As American as Apple Pie said...

Bina--thanks for the addy! I will probably have some bitching to do tomorrow after my meeting tonight. Send me strength!

Jay--I hate a wet butt! Nicely lubed...now that's another story.

Schmoop said...

Woo Hoo...Here's to you and your pie!! Cheers!!

Acrimony said...

Yay! Congrats on your new place!

As American as Apple Pie said...

Matt-man--me pie es su pie! (or something like that)

Tali--It's the dawning of a new day.

Lu' said...

While some are making helpful suggestions, you might want to make it so you comment and still see the blog post, it's nice.