HA! You're funny. I went there yesterday as a dutiful blogger and I voted for Sunshine, sorry. I thought she more closely resembled Bonnie Hunt. I was going to vote for you too but that wouldn't have been fair now would it. For what it is worth, you would have been my second vote for close resemblance and I'm not just saying that :)
I am a mother of 2 girls & one boy, collectivly known as the "Chiles".
I love Starbucks, salmon, and really good Creole food. Since moving to the South, I've also found I really like grits.
I also love motorcycles and good wine, not necessarily together!
Want to know more? Send me an email and we'll talk!
4 comments:
HA! You're funny. I went there yesterday as a dutiful blogger and I voted for Sunshine, sorry. I thought she more closely resembled Bonnie Hunt. I was going to vote for you too but that wouldn't have been fair now would it. For what it is worth, you would have been my second vote for close resemblance and I'm not just saying that :)
But it's Sunshine's contest! She can't win.
One would think but she did enter herself in the contest and damned if she doesn't look alot like B.H.
I voted because she stacked the deck in her favour and that's .... well, clever, but also... WRONG!
Post a Comment