I first saw this over at Jay's a while back and thought it was clever. Now, Karen's doing it too!!! I've got to jump on this bandwagon and find out what I need. Honestly though, who thinks this stuff up? Someone much more computer savvy, creative, or bored than I. However, it does give you some introspection as to what the universe thinks you need. Here are my top 5 results on what I need:
1. To work out--yes, I know. I've gotten lax this summer and need to get up off my a$$ and move.
2. Your opinion on parents sleeping in your bed--hmmm, if you are still co-sleeping with your parents there are bigger problems than me out here. I think I have my opinion pretty well figured out, but thanks for offering.
3. Replies--damn straight!!! Where are all you people?
4. Your help with the perfect shot--true...I don't get photoshop and just forget to take the camera with most of the time. Perhaps I should start there?
5. To come back--actually, I need to leave first...then I'll think about coming back.
Happy Googling!!!
-Apple
9 comments:
I did this and I found out I needed shoes, so I went shopping. What!? You would have done the same.
Not a bad list. I need to exercise also. But I honestly get more energy in the fall when I can get outside and not sweat to death.
Anndi--I wish it would have told me something like that. And yeah, I would've done the same thing.
Karen--In the South that is definitly a motivator. Of course, the cool temps don't come until Oct.
Maybe I'm just REALLY dense this morning, but I don't even know what you're talking about!!!!
I'm a moron, what can I say. I know, I need some more EDUMACATION!
Okay, I voted for you in the contest, cuase I AM smart enough to do that! LOL
Bina--Now I'M confused. What are you confused about?
I was going to give you help with the perfect shot but then I realized you didn't mean liquor. Oh well.
Bina, It's a google game. You are supposed to type "(your name) needs" into the search engine and see what the results say. One of my top five told me I need Botox. Jerks!
Alright everyone google Ken needs to find out what apparantly I need.
You are going to run? On purpose? Do people actually do this? Cheers!!
Post a Comment